• Conducting literature review in relation to land cover management policies (forest and non-forest) and related authorities/ institutions at varying levels (central and local governments).
• Conducting interviews with related stakeholders.
• Organizing FGDs (multi-stakeholders).
• Data analysis and writing study report.
• Master’s Degree and a minimum of 1-year experience in urban and regional planning or related fields.
• Better knowledge and understanding on Land Cover Quality Index (Indeks Kualitas Tutupan Lahan/ IKTL).
• Expert on spatial data processing and analysis (ArcGIS, QGIS).
• Proficient in English (reading and writing).
Period of Work:
This position is expected to start immediately for a 6 (six) months contract period, and is preferable for those who stay in Yogyakarta.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is commensurate with experience and skills, consisting of basic salary and incentives. SEBIJAK INSTITUTE offers vibrant working environment and collaborative research space with diverse and well-experienced scientist. This is a good opportunity for young and enthusiastic person to gain relevance experience in scientific fields.
Interested candidates should send cover letter and CVs directed to email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The application will be closed at 23.59 WIB (Western Indonesia Time), 15 August 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Laras (+6285878998072) (Wa only)